Sejal Mehta, MD MBA
Sejal Mehta, MD MBA is a triple board-certified psychiatrist in private practice within the scopes of adult psychiatry, child & adolescent psychiatry, and addiction medicine. Sejal is a daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend, doctor, business woman, community servant, an avid reader…all melted in one. She has volunteered for BAPS and BAPS charities, including but not limited too: Annual health fair, annual walkathon, quarterly health awareness lectures, annual women conference, and community service.
Sejal’s experience includes:
- Medical director, Sierra at Southlake
- Medical director, Perimeter hospital Arlington
- Medical director, RTC, Cedarcrest hospital
- President of Psychiatric Medical Associates, PA
- Served as Medical Director at Several hospitals.
- Medical Director at North Texas Behavior Health Authority
- Board Member, TxPHP
- Chair, PHW committee, Texas Medical Association
- President, Collin-Fannin county medical society.
- Member, Speakers bureau, PHWC, TMA -Member of AMA, TMA, APA, AACAP, TSPP
- Principal investigator of 50+ clinical trials
- Melvin Jones Fellowship award 2015 recipient, International Lions Club.